Friday 25 July 2008

Iv's again!!!!

I woke up at half 5 this morning as just couldn't sleep. I heard my cat meowing in the hallway so opened my door and let him in. I justed layed on my bed cuddling him which was sweet he was purring away lol. Then he rolled off the bed which mad me giggle bless him.

I had a doctors appointment at half 8 this morning so went to that. I told my gp that my chest had been feeling really tight and that i was really weezy the last few days and if i could possibly have a stronger inhaler if there is one that is. There aren;t so he told me to use my spacer and have 10 puffs which is the dose you would have through a nebuliser. He also listened to my chest and said it sounds like there's infection there. He offered me oral antibiotics but i just said they don't touch it. He said i could do with some iv's in that case. So after doctors i rang hospital to see if they could see me. They said they can see me about half 1.

I got to the hospital about half 1 my mate took me. And saw one of the cf nurses there she's lovely. she toook some blood which i was slightly nervous about as she's nevertaken it from me before but all i can say is i will deffo be getting her to do it again there isn't even a mark there where the needle went in lol.
The doc came and saw me and said he is going to put me on aztronim and gentamycin for 2 weeks. I know i need it and the bug has been caught early But it's getting really annoying now i had my last lot of iv's 3 weeks ago grrr! stupid poopey lungs!!! But it has to be done. My weight has gone up again which is great. anyways i am shattered and need to just chill out shall write tomoz bye bye mwah xx

No comments: