Friday 18 July 2008

Boring

Today has been pretty boring nothing really happening. I slept till about 11 (my body obviously needed a good rest) and have just been chilling since then. My chest isn't feeling to great today feeling very tight and got an annoying cough. Done some physio to clear the stuff from the top which helped a little but now think the bottom stuff is coming up to DOH!!! also had some oxygen to see if that made it a bit easier to breath which it did but i don't like to have it on to long as my nose starts to hurt after a while lol.

Have to say actually just not feeling with it today. Received 4 birthday cards in the post today which i opened 2 days early Naughty me but just not feeling like celebrating my birthday this year i'm at the point of hating birthdays it's like the older i get the iller i get. 24 is my lucky number so maybe just maybe turning 24 will be lucky for me bloody hope so bout time i had some good luck in life lol .

Might go lay around in bed for abit or try and do some more physio to get the rest of the crap from my lungs up. God i hate Cf pain the arse! can't even remember what it feels like to be able to breath properly.

anyway way much more to really write about today cos i'm being boring lol (i'm not really i just don't have the energy to do anything) will write tomoz bye bye mwah xx

No comments: