Thursday 21 August 2008

I really don't like wasps!!!

Woke up at half 9 this morning and had some breakfast my normal mini wheatabixs with banana in them yummy and a cappuccino. i went and sat back in bed and watched some telly. I heard a wasp fly in the window so wasn't to bothered as i thought he couldn't get through the blinds but guess what? he bloody did i wasn't happy he then kept landing on my pillow at this point i was out of the bed like a shot. it eventually flew back in the blinds and then back out into my room again my cat was wiggly his little bum ready to jump on it but i grabbed him as didn't want him to get stung. the Wasp then flew back out the blind and sat on the window so i got my magazine and shuffled the little bugger out and shut my window! I then went back to sleep but it was hard as i kept thinking about the stupid wasp and how it had been on my pillow. Eventually i nodded off again.


When i woke up i decided to have some lunch so had lunch and chilled out on the sofa with my dog dave. I decided to watch sex and the city movie. after that i checked my emails then my dad came home and i just chilled out with him and watched tv. So all in all not done much. To be honest i'm to tired to do alot at the moment.

2 comments:

Me said...

my cat once ate a wasp! lol! Wasps are evil but I still feel nasty killing them

Jo said...

oh god yes i can't kill them either. I let this one live he flew of out the window :)