Monday 25 August 2008

Bad hair

Well friday i went shopping and bought some hair dye i had decided to go blonde again. Saturday i decided to actually dye it and it turned bright orange eeeeek! luckily i had another box of blonde so popped that on later that day again it stayed orange. My dad bought me some ore the next day and i dyed it again it still stayed orangey. then my last resort was to put light brown over it well it didn't go brown more of a golden blonde with hints of ginger in it lol Gonna leave it for a while now as it will really damage my hair if i put anymore on. Plus would rathe rhave this colour hair then none at all hehex

2 comments:

Toria said...

Hahahaha!!! We want photos!!!

I've had orange hair before now, however I think the worst was when I took my wool extensions out, I ended up with an afro!!

Jo said...

look at my profile pics on facebook couple on there lol