Friday 29 August 2008

purple hair

Ok so i've been trying to dye my hair back to blonde for the past week. It hasn't gone so well and my hair just kept turning orange so last night whilst shoppping at asda i thought ya know what i'm going to go for a totally different colour. I then bout a colour called cyber purple I really like it it's not to bright well i don't think it is anyway lol but it looks funky :D

I have been chilling and sleeping alot today aswell not feeling to great dunno why think it's just the weather. Haven't done any housework today thought my brother would get off his back side and do it but he didn't bother what a surprise! you'd think he had CF he's that lazy! Anyway thinking of getting a mcdonalds for dinner tonight don't really feel like cooking. Was supposed to have a phone call from the pharmacy this week saying that my vitamin e was in but they haven't called it's been over a week now. For some reason this vitamin e is always so hard to get in must come from a different country. I guess. Also need to ring up the hospital about my appointments got the second part f my annual review on the 25th they said and have had a letter through for a ultr sound for the 18th of September which is so not convenient as it will end up with me going hospital 3 weeks in a row as the 1st of oct is my harefield appointment . so gonna see if the ultrasound can be put to the same day as the rest of my annual review.

I aslo need to mention about something that is supposedly in my notes that says i have been missing appointments ????? I was fuming when my GP mentioned this to my mum she explained i have never missed a appointment. 1 time i turned up at clinic and was told i wasn't supposed to be there that day and was supposed to have been in the week before to which i then pulled out a letter stating the date of the day that i was there and i was right to have turned up on the day i did. Also the other time was when it was heavily snowing now even though it was really bad i still turned up to my appointment but guess what? The nurses and doctors hadn't come in cos of the snow! Really has annoyed me cos now i'm worried harefiled will bring it up and ask why i misssed appointments grrr!

1 comment:

Me said...

purple hair? take a pic!