Monday 1 September 2008

weekend

Had a pretty quiet and chilled weekend saturday spent it chilling and watching tv and eating and then sunday went round my mum's for some dinner she made chicken korma YUMMY! Then today i went round there again to spend the day was quite boring for awhile lol mainly cos i was tired but had a little sleep on the sofa and was wide awake after. She had to go docs and a parcel for my step-dad was coming that was for his birthday which was last monday lol it was from me though. Got him a big box of childhood memory sweets as he loves sweets. Me and my mum played tennis on the wii I beat her twice and then she kept winning which was very annoying lol. I then challenged he to bowling which i won at first then she got 9 strikes in a row!!!! so i just gave up lol!

My dad picked me up on his way home from work then we got mcdonalds. I then had a hot bath and now am just chilling out till big brother is on :)

1 comment:

Me said...

you watch big brother? oh dear...