Wednesday 24 September 2008

Broken laptop

So yesterday i broke my laptop not on purpose but by accident. I forgot to turn my anti virus on and about an hour later my laptop started getting these error messages i didn't think much of it at the time as i was about to turn it off. But then later that day when i went to use it again it wouldn't load windows xp up and kept blue screening so did a diagnostics test and it says the memory has failed whoops! so my dad is going to take it to pc world to seeif it can be saved i'm a bit guttd cos all my music and photots were on there : ( I was worried that i'd be left without any interent access but my dad kindly said i can use his comp when he's at work so here i am lol using it. I'm looking to see if i can get a laptop for 100 quid as i could prob afford that at the moment. anyway i shall still be ding my blogs when i can get on the comp . I have hospita tomoz as i'm probably going onto iv's my chest is being a bit more productive the past few days the little bugger argh! Also found out i have to have all my denal and vaccines up to dae for transplant eeeek! i hate dentists lol got my flu jab letter hrough today get one everyone year must be nearly flu season lol anyway will let everyone knowhow hospial goes tomoz xx

1 comment:

Me said...

um those pesky flu jabs, I just have mine at the hospital, I dont like going to my gp's! those jabs always make my arm feel all funny! why dont you like the dentist? mine is ok, except he always cleans my teeth with a hook thing and it hurts abit sometimes but im hardcore :o)