Wednesday 10 September 2008

been 5days

It's been 5 days since my last post Just been taking it easy as have been having my chest pain again a few times this week. It is now possible that i could have gall stones as the syptoms seem to be very much a like that of gall stones. I will find out either next week or the week after i am due my ultrasound next week. If it is that it can then hopefully be treated with medication and hopefully without needing a operation.

On a good note i did get my wii fit last friday it's great i love it i try to do at least 20 mins everyday which is tiring but it's excersise. Am gonna spend the day with my mum tomoz as am feeling a little isolated and lonely cos i don't wanna go out anywhere incase i get the chest pain again which can come on at anytime grrr! I hope this won't affect my chance of getting on the transplant list? I would be very upset if it does. My poor body is suffering at the moment But i'm trying to keep my chin up no matter how hard and frustrating it is. I refuse to cry in front of my family tho as i don't want them to see me breakdown. must stay strong lol. which is bloody hard when your depressed. eeeek!

I dyed my hair back to black again as i really had gone off the purple lol so have black hair again woooo! I think i've had a bit of a reaction to the hair dye aswell as my skin on my face has gone all dry whoops i shall be leaving my hair alone for a while i think lol. x

No comments: