Friday 12 September 2008

a day with the lady i call mum lol

I was supposed to go round yesterday but had slpet badly the night before so decided to just have a day of rest. I woke up at half 6 this morning had my breakfast then got washed and dressed. I am starting to think i need to buy bigger jeans as these ones are digging into my hips argh! Although i am happy i am gaining weight it's just a pain when i throw all my size 8 jeans away thinking i'd never fit into them again. I weigh 7stone 3pounds i have'nt weighed this much for nearly 3 years i'm so pleased with myself. I got to my mum's house at 8 this morning and her and ian (her fiancee) were playing tennis on the wii i always laugh when they both play togther as ian is such a bad loser it's hilarious. After she'd finished the game my mum made us all a nice cuppa tea and we had a little chat bout how i had been. Ian then went to bed as he had worked the night before so was tired. Me and my mum chilled out and watched telly and chatted away about my possibly having gall stones and how i would feel if i do have them. I told her in away i'll be relevied as it then means the pain is not connected to my right lung which is what has me worried the most but at the same time a little scared as i am meeting harefield soon to dicuss transplant list and getting on it and i don't want this to get in the way of it. And also the prospect of having my gallbladder taken out doesn't exactly make me happy but guess if it is needed it has to go! I think it depends on how big the stones are and stuff we'll soon find out next thrsday after my ultra sound.

My mum's fiancee uses his wii fit everyday and always likes to be top of the score boards tables so my mum said to me today that i have to beat his scores on all the games and guess who is now top on EVERYTHING? muhahhahahahaha! I beat all of his scores he was not happy he said he is gonna reset the machine hahahaha such a bad loser! I also got my mum to play the wii fit aswell she refused to get on it cos it has to weigh you and she didn't wanna know how heavy she was i kept telling her she isn't going to be as heavy as she thinks she is. She wasn't as heavy as she thought as i had told her so she was happy about that. she seems to be a bit addicted to it now lol am now sat with her watching some pants cooking show lol. Am off back to my dads at about quarter to 6 as he is picking me up on his way home from work really fancy a cuppa tea lol oh and i ate a 15 pack of doughnuts today hahahaha go me :P x

No comments: