Thursday 25 September 2008

iv's again

Well went to hospital today and my lung function was down a tiny bit more so am on iv's again on mereopnuem which haven't had for a long time so hopefully will do some good. also my bmi is up to 16.06 woooo i'm so happy and my weight is 46kgs it's the most i have ever weighed hehe. got to do my meds in a mo my bro has come to watch me as i haven't had it for a while so duno if it's gonna cause me to vomit or not we shall soon see am gonna spend the day with my mum tomoz as she has asked to see me. will miss my new laptop tho which i got yesterday thanks to my daddy yes i'm spoilt i'm the apple of his eye lol anyway must go and mix these drugs up clinovia come tomoz so won't have to mix them after the morning :) xx

2 comments:

Me said...

do you not have your 1st dose of ivs at the hospital? then if you had a reaction you would be in the right place! I hope you wasn't sick anyway xx

Mc Clarey said...

Well done on the bmi !! :D

I hope the ivs go well
xxxx