Wednesday 17 September 2008

Anger!

I feel so angry today i just wanna scream every little thing is annoying me at the moment. It's really frustrating. ARGH! I honestly don't know why i'm feeling so angry I gues si'm just feeling like a useless waste of space at the moment what purpose do i have? I can't do anything good i can bearly do anything I JUST WANT TO SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My ppoor dad keeps asking me whats wrong and i just burst into tears cos i just don't know anymore i feel like i'm losing myself Maybe i need my anti depressants uped i don't know will ask the hospital tomoz when i see them well i should really try and get some sleep now night night will let everyone know what happens tomoz x

1 comment:

Me said...

I dont think tablets will help, they are more for people who are unhappy for no reason, you have a very good reason! Try punching a pillow to let your frustration out or take your doggie for a little walk, that might help xx