Tuesday 16 September 2008

Feeling a little down

Had a chilled weekend but noticed my chest is playing up again so i'm guessing a lovely bug has decided to make an appearance. I have clinic Thursday so will see what my blows are hopefully they'll be ok but the way my chest is i am doubting it. My appetite isn't as good as it has been i'm still taking my megacce so am still eating more then i would if i wasn't which is good. Got my ultrasound wednesday i hope they'll tell me on the day if i have gall stones or not just to give me a piece of mind.

There is this guy on the cf forum who went for transplant assesement but was told he can't go on the list cos he has a fungus ball It's something called aspergilloma which can affect people with cystic fibrosis and who have had lung problems it get's into the lung cavity and it can't be detected by the immune system cos the immune system can't fight it cos it can't get into the lung cavaity the immune system that is. It worries me cos of the infections i've had have really scarred m lungs which make it easier to catch it. You also have to keep away from birds poo, compost heaps, rotten vegtables, dead leaves. I really feel for the guy who has it I dunno what he must be feeling right now it's just so unfair on him.

I had a argument with my ex best mate last night cos she just won't leave her ex who's my best mate alone it's annoying. She then decided to do the whole the world has to revolve around you Jo just cos of your stupid illness and that i want everyone to feel sorry for me . It really annoyed me cos i hardly ever moan about anything i do my best and get on with it. Half the time my parents tell me i've got a infection cos i don't like to complain! They can just tell by the difference in me i eat less and sleep loads and also cough heaps. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me yes Cf is a horrible illness not the easiest thing to live with either But still don't want people feeling sorry for me like when people used to say to ou should give up smoking cos of my cough i would just simply say i'm coughing cos i have Cf and smile. Then they'd turn round and say oh you poor thing the smile would soon go off my face! THING? i'm not a thing i'm a person who just happens to have a nasty illness I'm the same as everyone else not an alien or monster jeez!
My ex best mate never understood cos all her problems were self inflicted she used to do coke and drink every chance she had which was everyday that's why she was always ill. and she wonders why i didn't wanna know. I'm just so annoyed cos i don't ask for alot of help i try as much as possible to do stuff on my own. anyway i'm getting a headache from this comp now so gonna go have a nice bath to relax me x

1 comment:

Me said...

I hate people who harm themselves by smoking etc and put themselves in the same category as us. And why if you have a cough do people assume its because of smoking?! As far as im concerned the world revolves around me, so it cant revolve around you too :o)