Friday 5 September 2008

Why is CF so bloody horrible!

On the Cf forum somebody had posted about lung function and babies I always wanted a baby from the age of 16 up until the age of 21. But the past few months that all changed again and i realised how much i would love to be a mummy! The post just made me think how awful CF truly is although people with CF have had babies sometimes it's cost them there health and lung function. It's such an unfair illness it really is. I just wish there was someway of everyone being cured of it!

I've also been thinking bout my harefield appointment aswell as it is under a month to go. I am really hoping they will find out what this pain is that i get in my right lung I got it again yesterday and normally it's painful but not as painful as yesterday it had actually got to the point where i wanted to scream and cry But was trying to stay conscious as it makes me want to faint It's so hard to keep my self conscious tho i also burn up really badly i was soaked when i eventually felt ok! It really scares me it's now at the point where i don't wanna go out I did my shopping online yesterday so i didn't have to walk round as i was to scared it would happen in the shops as it has before i felt so embrassed as i was sitting on the floor of halfords soaking wet cos of how i'd burnt up and trying not to faint and my poor dad was standing there not knowing what to do. I'm just worried that is something bad as it is hapening more frequently. I was told at my hospital that it was due to bad infection but my chest has been really good since my last lot of iv's so i really doubt it's that plus am doing all my physio and meds i just don't know. I really hope harefield put my on the list for new lungs.

I got my wii fit today which is a belated birthday gift from my brother. It's really fun and addictive but I have to take it easy as think i over done it today as i'm so tired.

1 comment:

Me said...

your right about cf been rubbish. Im sure you will be put on the list for transplant and then you can have lots of babies after when you have your nice new blowers :o)