Thursday 7 August 2008

hospital entertainment!

haven't written for a couple of days as haven't had anything much to say. Yesterday my friend had a job interview so i went along with her well i waited in the car for her lol . Fingers crossed she get's the job as she deserves it :) .

Had hospital today as it is end of iv's hurray! My lung function is the same as last week. But my weight is up again to 44kg yay i'm so pleased i love megace lol. me and charly were a bit bored waiting around so decided to entertain ourselves with a bowl that we found in the room it made such a lovely hat......!not lol but we found it funny i got aught twice wearing it on my head i felt like a bit of a tit hahaha! but hey it made me laugh. nicked some sputum pots aswell lol well they were sitting right behind me and i always need to take a sample with me when i go hospital so they came in handy lol. when i got home i had something to eat and had to wait for a phone call at 4pm from o2 about me topping up with my card as it wouldn't let me stupid thing but it's all sorted now. after that i had a little nap am now just waiting for my pizza to cook as am a little hungry. just gonna chill tonight as am shattered bye bye mwah xxx

2 comments:

Me said...

yeah end of ivs! picc line still in or has it gone now?

Jo said...

nope picc line is still in and going well :) x