Saturday 20 December 2008

Back to my daddies

I'm back at my dad's now. Had another great time at my mum's and her finacee's again it's always quite a good laugh lol. Am seeing my mum again xmas day as she is gonna pop over with presents for me and my bro and i have some for her to open. then boxing day i am at hers to open presents and then she can have the rest of hers lol. i'm very excited about xmas this year as i feel pretty good although still 5 days to go so fingers crossed it lasts. I haven't had that awful pain either and i've been running around just to bring it on but it's not happening so that's great and it's really cheered me up lot's as i was getting so down and fed up with it. I c an handle not being able to breath properly i'm used to it and have a breathing technic but that pain i really couldn't take that aswell but it's gone and i hope it stays gone. :)

No comments: