Wednesday 31 December 2008

2009 already...

Wow hasn't the year flown by!!!
I'm round my mum's and her fiancee's for a few days as i do every few weeks it's nice get to spend sometime with my mummy whom i love dearly.

I had a awful night last night at home tho At about half 2 i started vomitting quite badly and had stomach pains. I did think today i had the sickness bug as i felt so rough all day but my dad told me he felt awful after a pizza we had had the other night so think that's what the problem was i'm now off of dominos pizzas ergh!

I'm hoping 2009 will bring me some lovely new lungs that's when i get on the list. which i'm sure i will just need some help with my weight gain so am probably going to say yes to the ng tube.

2008 hasn't been that great a year second port coming out of my skin. having awful pains that make me faint falling out with friends having to go for transplant assesment and also losing a great friend toria.

But 2008 has also had some good points 2 i kicked my fear of needles. I got a picc line which was good apart from poking a nerve lol and i got the go ahead to try megace and gained the most weight i had in years. so not to bad i'd say.

let's hope 2009 brings everyone great times and happy memories and everyone who needs some new sparkly lungs gets theres :) xxx

1 comment:

Me said...

Happy New Year Jo, lets hope it brings you the happiness you deserve!