Wednesday 24 December 2008

if you don't have CF then you dn't understand what it's like so shut up!

Well last night was very eventful me and my best mate fell out big time and oh my god the things she said were unreal! Basically i am sad and pathetic cos i have no life not cos of my CF but cos i have no social skills ha! then she said i wouldn't know a days work if it hit me in the face. she also said she'd break my neck and my back so i know how she feels everyday (yes she did break them a few years back but can walk and is pretty much normal now) anyway i just thought ha how sad of her. Then she said me using a wheelchair is pure lazyness hahaha! stupid bitch! Now i'll admit i said some really horrible things to her like telling her to go do a better job of crashing her car yes mean of me i know but when someone gets personal then i'll not hold back i can get just as low. but eveuntually she carried on texting but i just sat there and deleted them before reading them. I'm feeling really well right now and not going to let a stupid jealous person like her bring me down. And yes she is jealous of me for some odd reason i think she wishes she had CF cos my parents care and help me so much hers don't. Oh and my parents apparently feel pity towards me cos i'm so weak this actually made me and my brother laugh as if i was weak i am pretty sure i would of given up or died along time ago especially when i got pnuemonia that nearly killed me but i fought it took a dam long time but i made it and am still fighting today so she can go take a running jump! Rumour has it she crashed her car on purpose anyway. not suprising really she is a bad driver and doesn't pay attention as she is always texting on her phone.

Anyway i am all set for xmas can't wait should be a nice day. we have cheated on the trifles i normally make one but we bought them from asda last night hehe.
I went shopping with my dad and deciced i'm not going to use my wheelchair as i need to see if this pain will come on. so we were walking round asda and we made it to the pet food and i had to sit down as the pain was there it was very very faint tho but still there i got hot but not as hot as i normally do and didn't feel like passing out just felt all tingly. anyway after 5 mins i got up and started walking again i had to sit down again for about 5 mins and then got up and went to the till. I was fine the rest of the time tho so didn't feel to down about the pain as it wasn't as bad so obviously my line was irrating something. gonna go back to the docs in the new year and see what he suggests as i think it's nerve damage. anyway hope everyone has a lovely xmas xx

3 comments:

Tori said...

I had the same kind of fight with my best friend when I was in High School she called me a skinny anorexic bitch and I to this day have never been able to forgive her for it, I actually didn't speak to her for a year. Now I've moved on and have the best friend I could possibly find who would never dream of saying something so hurtful. Basically what I'm saying is a true friend would never say those things to you and your better off without her in your life. You'll find a new and more honourable best friend that you deserve!!! Can you tell this subject is still close to the bone with me.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow!!! Sending you loads of love V xx

Me said...

JO you dont need friends like that although perhaps it was just in the heat of the moment. Big wow she was in a car crashim sure if was very traumatic and horrible but now she is recovered, you have had cf all your life and seen yourself get worse and worse, knowing you will never get rid of it fully even if you get a transplant. It's not a competition anyway, she shoudl understand you for who you are and what your condition entails.

Hope you had a good Christmas anyway!! xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.