Monday 29 December 2008

christmas is over!

Hello couldn't be bothered to update my blog for the past few days as not been to well. I think xmas wore me out lol not that i did much. Anyway xmas day i woke up about 8 but couldn't get back to sleep my dad woke up to let the dog out he said he would have another hour in bed then we can open presents lol but i still couldn't sleep don't think he could either cos he was back dow again about half 8 hahaha! He woke my brother up and we opened our presents.
My dad got me
every episode of friends on dvd, a massive makeup case on wheels full of makeup, and a dove bath set.
my brother got me
some nic bottles of bubble bath they were like toffee scented and apple. and he got me a my sims game on the wii which i'm addicted to lol thanks bro! lol
we also gave Dave the dog his presents he got a squeaky hedgehog and a armadilo lol he loved them.

at about 11ish my mum came round with presents she got me some socks with my name on, a dressing gown, some britney spears perfume, a me to you rug it's so cute it's ike one of the big teddys but a rug lol, and also got a me to you diary, some chill trousers and a zip hoodie, and a pink blow up pillow with a eye mask and socks.

my mum went home after an hour as she had to do dinner. it was a nice chilled day we had dinner about half 2 it was lovely my dads such a good cook. watched the queens speech it was boring lol. then i had a little nap and then played my game on the wii.

Boxing day was pretty quiet. I went to my mum's her fiancee's daughter was there she's 5. she got loads of board games and Ian was playing them all with her. i got some presents i got a lovely picture frame, a new handbag and jimmy carrs new dvd which is hilarious.
we had some bits for dinner and then eva went home and me ad my mum chilled.

I am pretty shattered from xmas now as was naughty and got out of my routine of nebs and physio. so my chest has't been doing that great. I am also strugglig with this burping problem it's always after i have eaten i can burp for ages it's horrible it's keeping me up at night aswell.

No comments: