Monday 15 December 2008

can't make it's mind up!

LOL as the title says my chest just won't make its mind up! 1 day i feel awful like i have a infection then another day i feel great and full of energy! bloody thing is annoying me now! I got that pain again today but i managaed to get rid of it by taking really slow deep breaths and it went before it came on fully so hopefully i can now control it! as i won't b defeated muhahahahahaha!

I was pretty angry today and had a good moan to my ex about it. (He's been a great friend to me lately) we can talk in depth without it getting weird and upsetting now which is nice i can see me and him having a great close friendship as i have now come round to the idea of not being with him in a relationship right now as i'm just to ill to manage. And i know he finds it hard with me being ill but who knows what the future will bring when i get my new lungs lol.

My dad isn't to well at the moment he has a virus or something which is worried i'm going to get but i am staying at my mum and ian's on wednesday so it'll be fine. My mum has a cold tho lol but i think i'm going to be on iv's on thrusday as my chest just can't make it;s mind up! so better to be safe then sorry. I thought my picc line was casuing that pain but now i'm not sure lol duno what it is. will have a word with the doctor on thursday at clinic.

anyway it's a bit chilly brrrr! I'm watching spinstar on itv 1 there's a girl called carrie and god she never answers any questions right! why go on there if your that thick lol.

had a dream that i weighed 50.5kgs last night hmmmm don't think so lol i reckon i'm about 45-47kgs as been struggling with my appetite at the mo. and can't stop burping grrrr! i feel bloated all the time not nice stupid body lol.

anyway my beauties i am off to watch telly TA TA xx

1 comment:

Me said...

burping? lol you scruff! I don't think that will make you lose weight though!