Wednesday 3 December 2008

had a hard day...

Well yesterday i had a pretty bad day. I got my chest pains 4 times and one time it happened whilst i was cooking some pasta i had to sit on the floor and i had forgotten i was cooking then heard a boiling sound and realised the pasta was still on so tunred it off whilst trying not to pass out argh!!! I got so fed up i rang the hospital and they said the same thing take paracetamol argh! the pain lasts 10 mins and it's ok i can handle that it's the burning up and nearly passing out that i can't take it's getting annoying now. they told me to come up tomoz but i think it would be pointless they'd just turn round and say it's mucus plugging so i am going to my gp friday about it. So spent most of the day in tears about it. But i'm feeling ok today just gotta take my time when doing things and not rush .

I am at my mums til saturday now which is good gonna chill. I am finishing some shopping tomoz one more order and then i'm done hurray lol just gotta wrap it all lol putting the decos up on sunday at my dad's. anyway i am off to have some dinner adios amigos!!!

1 comment:

Mc Clarey said...

Hope you are feeling a little better now.

xx