Thursday 18 December 2008

Clinic today

Had clinic today my dad took me. Was pretty prepared for them saying i had lost some weight and decided not to wear a bra cos i thought they'd wanna do a chest x-ray. Got there about 9.20 which was good considering traffic was pretty rubbish and that my appointment wasn't til 9.45 but if i get there early they see me quicker.
I got weighed and i was 45.5kgs i have lost a kg which i was quite upset about but the nurse said not to be to upset about it. Then i did a blow to see what my lung function was doing and OH MY GOD it was the same as it was at the end of my last iv's which was nearly 4 weeks ago. We discussed ng tube feeding as the dietician thinks my weight is gonna stay between 45-46 and not go much higher which isn't good enough to get on the transplant list so going to think about it over xmas. But yay no iv's over xmas just gotta keep up with my routine in the evening. of physio and nebbing best after a bath as it loosens everything up even more lol.

The big change is that my picc line has gone and i am so sad about it but it's to see if it's the cause of the chest pain fingers corssed it is cos then one less thing to think about. Hopefully get another line put in in the new year anyway am off to drink my tea and watch spin star xx

No comments: