Sunday 7 December 2008

oh no not again!

Hello everyone. Well firstly i'll say i decided i fancied a change of colour for my blog so my mum helped me pick this one out hope you all like. I spent 4 days at my mum's this week it was nice and a good laugh as always. Wasn't to well on thursday tho as i got that pain again and it decided to hang around most of the night. I haven't been sleeping very well lately 4 days in a row i have been without sleep. I am tired but just can't seem to drop off. I think it's cos everytime i have been very tight chested and wheezy so it's been hard to breath. I wondered what was casuing this and am now thinking it's the hypertonic saline as i couldn't have it 1 night as i felt sick and everytime i coughed i was trying not to puke! But That night i wasn't wheezy so slept okish.
had my saline last night and yet again struggled to sleep due to wheezyness. My inhaler doesn't settle this either.

Went to the pet shop yesterday with my mum and Ian to get some gerbil stuff as they have 2 gerbils. Nigel and mr jingles lol and i wanted to get my dog dave some christmas presents as he loves to unwrap them on chritsmas day hehe! we then went to a garden centre as my mum wanted some tinsel. Ian was pushing me in my wheelchair i tel ya he is so annoying lol he just parks me somewhere an leaves me it's so funny he is only messing about tho but it's a good giggle lol. we then went home and cleaned the gerbils out well i just sat and played with them as my mum cleaned out there tank. They love it when it's all clean they go nuts and dig and run about lol it's funny.

I went docs on friday and mentioned this pain i asked if it could be acid reflux. so we are seeing if it settles with me taking double anti acids so far tho i have still been getting the pain. I have also not been able to stop burping it is so bad i can burp for ages eeek!
if it doesn't settle in 2 weeks i gotta go back and we are going to try something else. He mentioned someting about nerves in my spine which is a bit freaky hopefully not that.

Came back to my dad's last night and chilled out but stupid me had my saline and felt rubbish for it grrr! not doing it tonight! i watched the x-factor i was hoping JLS or eoghan went but diane did instead wasn't to bothered tho as i want alexandra to win lol shes fab!
i watched a film called invasion which was pretty good i really enjoyed it.

me and my dad went shopping for some crimbo decorations we went homebase and they had sold out of tinsel? how do you sell out of tinsel. so then e went b&q they had loads there :)
i decorated the tree and my dad hung all the tinsel and other bits around the room. it looks very festive :)
I have done all my xmas shopping now just waiting for 2 parcels to arrive one is just a top for me but the other is a present for my dad. Am off to machester too up tomoz as my mum's bf ian has to go up there to do something wit his car so i said i'd go as it gets me out and about plus my auntie lives up that way so we are gonna pop in and see her. and her dog alfie who looks so cute.

I am worried about my chest again as am struggling with stairs and generally getting dressed. I am back at clinic on the 18th so will see how i go if i get worse tho i will go up before then. really don' want iv's over christmas grrr! stupid lungs!
not much else to write about so will go now and have a bath and relax lol shall wirte tomoz bye bye xx

No comments: