Wednesday 17 December 2008

Feeling ok

Today chest wise i have been feeling ok not as breathless as normal so am thinking these nebbed antibiotics are fighting my infection as i really don't want iv's over christmas. I have clinic tomoz and am hoping they'll find out what this pain is as had it a few times again today but other then that chest ain't to bad. I'm not coughing up as much gunk as i was so that's good.

I watched 3 films last night i watched the day the earth stood still which i had been looking forward to seeing it wasn't as good as i thought it would be so was rather disapointed. I then watched Donkey punch which i was quite shocked about as it was very rude and violent eeek! but still good lol. I then decided i was still not sleepy so watched the changeling now from seeing adverts of it i didn't think i'd enjoy it but oh my god it was fab and i have so much respect for christine collins and the fact she kept on fighting. The murder in it scared me though as he just had no remorse for what he had done. I presume walter was one of the boys murdered as he was never ever found although his mother never gave up the search bless her! The film was so sad and kinda frustrating cos the police guy was such a arsehole!

anyway will write about clinic tomoz am off for my chicken korma now tata xx

No comments: